Monday, March 2, 2009


Our first official blog picture, I'm so proud of myself for finally getting around to it! Well Sunday was our stake conference and it was such a beautiful day so we dressed according to the Springy mood! Xander looked spiffy in his new and first "Big boy" tie the first and only one was a clip on!
Well we figured while we looked nice and had a spring theme going we should take some pictures... yes it was a little akward smiling for the camera while the main road infront of our apartment buzzed with passing cars, but of course it was worth, so enjoy! :)














5 comments:

  1. maybe you and I can figure this out together, lol, i still don't know how to change a background! I love Xander and Nick's ties! This is shay by the way, just wanted to let you know we have a blog-thedyeguys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are darling! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm adding you to our list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and cute, good first blog post its looking good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little family. Xander is seriously one of my favorite little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your blog on Rachels! Welcome! We have a private one - so send me an email and I will send you an invite! angie.vanleeuwen@hotmail.com Awesome you are potty training! B - is FAR behind in that aspect...but it doesn't hurt to familiarize himself with it!

    ReplyDelete