Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Xander's 3rd Birthday!

Birthday boy smiles!

Xander, Kasch & Gunnar

Splash pad action!!! He's one mean kid with a squirt gun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

The birthday loot!

Just showin' you all what a three year old does best.... Doesn't listen but looks cute doing it... or would that be not doing it!? :)

I can't believe how fast three years have flown and how much a kid can grow in that amount of time! Xander is so full of life and a total boy.... bugs, worms, boogers, the whole nine yards! He has the funniest personality and says the darndest things. I love to see him learn and grow! He amazes me how mature he can be at times, he loves to help with everything even if I would rather him not. He's a great big brother and loves to play with his friends and cousins! He was the most coordinated 2 year old I know, and possibly still at the age of 3 and he can't wait to play sports! We love our little big guy and look forward to many more birthdays!






















2 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING the blog posts!
    Xander is getting so big! Kogan is pretty cute too! I hope everyone had fun at the Utah reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can her really be 3 already!! Where did the time go!!

    ReplyDelete