Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Temple Square




I love the fact that my mom's birthday is in December just for the fact that it's always during Christmas break and that I never have to miss it! This year my dad arranged for us all the meet in Salt Lake to walk through the temple square lights, my mom had no clue and thought that's all we were doing until, we said our goodbye's and she and my dad went to the roof for dinner.
We took the front runner and tracks, which Xander was way excited about although he doesn't really look like it in the pictures, but he calls it a choo choo train! He especially loved the ride back since he got to sit with his cousin Gunnar, those two are definitely partners in crime! We went back our parents house and they destroyed the place... I was still picking up the loot they had chucked down the stairs the next day! And that was after the laundry detergent all over the laundry room/bathroom floor, and mass of toys in the living room. They always get into trouble together but it's so much fun to see what mischievous adventures they come up with. They were lot's of help with opening grandma's presents and Xander couldn't believe the sweater we got my mom, he helped open it and said, "WOW!" and started hugging it, it was hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I miss seeing you guys! I LOVE temple square! Xander is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete